Thursday, January 17, 2008

New addition



So to be ready to carry a new small little package named Victor, I needed to have as much room as possible and be as safe as possible. That's why I got the snow shoes for the safety, and to get all of little Victors big bags in the car...I needed some more space!!

So I stopped at my drivers' parents place and said Hi to the other two Saabs there. They were jealous that I was already heading to Vermont, although the station wagon was about to leave the next day. But I couldn't believe what happened next...I was Stuffed Full! of car top carrier. This really didn't make any sense to me....for a while...





But soon enough, it made sense, because after we stopped to get some new parts-a roof rack that I get to keep forever now! My driver pulled the car top carrier out (which was good because I don't think he could see out the right side of the car!!) and put it on my new roof rack.


Now...I was ready to go pick up Victor!!

No comments: